Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Central Drive-In

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Central Drive-In

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember when you used to have the speakers that you hooked on your window. Last time we went, we just tuned it to the radio.

    I think tinseltown and all that surround sound has spoiled us a little...definetly different from that, lol, but still a good time. </div></div>

    How many old timers on here have ever driven off with you speaker still hanging on your window? I've been guilty of that. </div></div>
    Why do you think they went to the radios? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Everybody has one of those in their past.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&amp;falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the Drive-In. Talk about a good time for the whole family...and their food is sooo good. There are few things better than sitting out under the stars on a warm night with your family enjoying a good movie and eating jalapeno poppers and popcorn...lol!</div></div>

    The audio sucks. </div></div>

    Not when I used to go, it sounded better than a movie theatre. Put a couple of grand in your ride and you can take care of that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Coming through my speakers it sounds pretty damn good.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Plus you've got control over the audio. I hate going to the theater and during action scenes you have to cover your ears. I'm one of those persons who doesn't appreciate leaving the theater with ringing ears. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    But don't forget the toilet paper & hand sanitizer when you go to the Drive-In. It seems like no matter when you go to the bathroom, there's no paper and I'm not about to touch a bar of soap in a public bathroom.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I guess I just can't be happy with everything.
    I'll either have the windows down and I can't hear it, so I'll turn on the radio. Then I'll be hearing double and that will mess with me, so I'll roll the windows up so I can actually hear the movie but then it will get too hot. And I'm not trying to waste any gas sitting there with my AC on for an entire movie.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    WHAT'S on this weekend?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Speedracer & 10,000 BC

  8. #28
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Skip the second one, please. Thank me later.
    Officially retired

  9. #29
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skip the second one, please. Thank me later.</div></div>
    agreed.
    and from what i've heard so far, skip the first as well if you liked the cartoon.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    This weekend they're playing National Treasure 2 and Speed Racer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •